Welcome to National Kids Camps
BOXING DAY SALE
For your families spring/summer active and fun adventure needs from your local Ottawa/Gatineau business for over 36 years.
We were so pleased with how the summer went! We had over 1000 campers and over 40 staff, and all came through COVID FREE!
We had a lot of Policies in place and everyone worked really hard to keep everyone safe and having fun!
We now have an amazing system in place and everyday we are getting even better!
THESE ARE THE NEW CAMPS THAT ARE NOW READY FOR OUR NEW SEASON AND BLACK FRIDAY AS WELL AS WE HAVE REJUVENATED ALL OUR CURRENT CAMPS!
-OUR AMAZING NEW LEADERSHIP CAMP L.I.F.E (PLEASE CLICK BAR FOR MORE DETAILS) http://www.nationalkidscamps.com/life/
-OUR NEW GEN LEGENDary WAVES AND WHEELS SUMMER CAMP (PLEASE CLICK BAR FOR MORE DETAILS) http://www.nationalkidscamps.com/legendary/
-OUR NEW MBK SPRING BUBBLE CAMP (PLEASE CLICK BAR FOR MORE DETAILS) http://www.mountainbikekids.ca/bubble-camps/
OUR NEW STYLE BYC SERVE AND SPLASH (PLEASE CLICK BAR FOR MORE DETAILS)
ALL ARE PART OF OUR COVID friendly FAMILY CAMPS!
Why pick National Tennis School or National Kids Camps?
Awarded Top Ten businesses of the year by the Ottawa-Carleton Entrepreneurship Center
The leader in the Ottawa region for all your camp needs!
From Mountain Biking, to Survivor, Go Girl, Tennis, Sailing, Amazing Race & More…
Over 36 years of experience
We’re professionals who are enthusiastic, energetic and take your child’s safety as our number one priority
We offer extended hours from 8:00am to 5:30pm
Pre and Post Camp Care
Easy online registration (it takes only a few minutes and it’s available 24/7)
Our programs qualify you for the: Children’s Fitness Tax Credit
We offer adventure throughout the Ottawa/Gatineau region with Certified Professionals in mountain biking, sailing, and tennis.
The health and safety of our staff and participants is our number one priority at National Kids Camps. As we all play a role in preventing the transmission of Coronavirus, we are asking our entire National Kids Camps to adhere to the following guidelines. We thank you in advance for your diligence in helping to maintain a healthy community!
* Follow any instructions and policies in place at each of our facilities – if there are signs posted, or specific instructions communicated, please comply with those directions
* Please do not attend any of our programs if you are feeling unwell with symptoms of a fever or a cold (this applies to parents / guardians as spectators, participants and coaches) – our staff will ask anyone who exhibits symptoms of a cold or flu to leave the program
* If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently visited a country on the Government of Canada’s travel advisory list, please obtain clearance from your doctor before attending any of our programs and follow quarantine protocols as instructed by Public Health
* Please inform us if: (i) you, or someone you were in close contact with, have been diagnosed with COVID-19; (ii) and you have recently attended one of our programs – so that we may take appropriate steps to avoid further transmission of the virus in accordance with Public Health guidelines
* Wash your hands with soap and water frequently and thoroughly – at least 20 seconds (or the time it takes to sing Happy Birthday twice); we will be asking all participants and staff to wash their hands upon arrival to each of our programs
* Avoid touching your face whenever possible
* Always cover your cough and sneezes – if you do not have a tissue at hand, sneeze into your sleeve
* In lieu of handshakes and fist bumps, we will be encouraging a friendly hello / wave at all of our programs Additional Information:
* Public Health Ontario
* Public Health Canada
* World Health Organization
For those campers who will not need the transportation portion of the camp (parents who are driving their children to and from Camp Fortune)
we offer a free supervision every day from 8 to 9 AM and 4 to 5 PM.