National Kids Camps
Our 38th Year!
We offer Full and Half-day camps for your family filled with fun and active adventures.
LEGENDary Waves and Wheels Summer Camp
We’re taking the traditional summer camp experience to a whole new level. If you are ready for a unique summer camp experience, hop onto our 25-foot PONTOON BOAT for a week you will never forget. You’ll get to venture on your bike along some of Ottawa and Gatineau’s most picturesque trails, leading to incredible beaches, PARKS and lots of fun. Experience adventure, friendship, and character-building while learning new skills like FISHING, WAKEBOARDING, SNORKELING, and TUBING from our passionate and experienced staff.
If you have already paid and signed up for the bus, this is the Bus transportation schedule:
Pick up 7:30 AM/ drop-off 5:30 pm at Kanata Signature Centre near Dairy Queen/FarmBoy
8 AM pick up/drop-off 5 pm at Pinecrest Shopping Mall near Starbucks
8:30 am pick up/drop-off 4:15-4:30 pm at 200 Lees Avenue at U of Ottawa
Drop-off at Camp Fortune 9 AM
If you are driving your child to Camp Fortune:
Camp Fortune 300 Dunlop Rd., Chelsea Quebec Return starts. We will be doing staggered drop off for all participants. Starting at 8:00 am
registration starts for summer 2022
Why pick National Tennis School or National Kids Camps?
- – Awarded a Top Ten Business of the Year distinction by the Ottawa-Carleton Entrepreneurship Centre
- – We are the leader in the Ottawa region for all your camp needs!
- – We offer everything from mountain biking, sailing and tennis to themed camps such as Survivor, Go Girl, Amazing Race and more.
- – We’re professionals who are enthusiastic, energetic and take your child’s safety as our number one priority
- – We’re located in convenient locations.
- – We offer extended hours from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30.p.m.
- – Pre- and Post-Camp Care is provided.
- – Enjoy easy online registration (it takes only a few minutes, and it’s available 24/7).
- – Our programs qualify you for the Children’s Fitness Tax Credit
- -We offer adventure throughout the Ottawa/Gatineau region withCertified Professionals in mountain biking, sailing, and tennis.
The health and safety of our staff and participants is our number one priority at National Kids Camps. As we all play a role in preventing the transmission of Coronavirus, we are asking our entire National Kids Camps family to adhere to the recommended guidelines. We thank you in advance for your diligence in helping to maintain a healthy community!
Since COVID-19 is a very fluid and constantly changing situation and while many public health and safety measures are being lifted in Ontario, provincial guidance and directives do remain in place for some sectors and should continue to be followed. The government allowed business to make their own choices. We always strive to keep our camps as safe as possible but understand that many of you have grown tired of these restrictions.
As per the Mandatory vaccination:
The requirement to be fully vaccinated has been suspended. We continue to strongly encourage you to get fully vaccinated and to get booster doses as soon as you become eligible, in order to protect yourself and the people around you. Based on the recommendation of the Chief Medical Officer of Health and in alignment with the National Advisory Committee on Immunization.
Although masking is no longer mandatory in Ontario, we highly recommend campers continue wearing a mask indoors especially when physical distancing may not be possible or proves to be challenging in crowded areas. Campers who take the bus to our Camp Fortune Facility will continue to wear a mask.
Please do complete a health-screening questionnaire daily.