AMAZING RACE CAMP 2022 – CAMP FORTUNE
Kids will experience a series of challenges based on different geographical locations: 5 days, 5 countries, 5 adventures.
We will have one bus that will bring children from Kanata, with stops in Nepean and Ottawa. Parents have the option of paying for the bus or finding another suitable transportation option. Some may wish to coordinate carpooling with other parents or choose to drop off their children at Camp Fortune themselves.
We will only be accepting 28 CAMPERS Per Week
All campers must be vaccinated. We will keep everyone posted with Ontario and Quebec’s latest guidelines as they become available.
We will only be accepting 28 CAMPERS per week.
We will be sending everyone all of our COVID-19 procedures. We will also have a new website set up with a COVID-19 portal for all parents.
As this situation is fluid, we ask for your continued patience. You can stay up to date with the latest information using the resources provided.
Camp Fortune Amazing Race Camp Details
We have plenty of unique and fun activities lined up for this year’s attendees.
- Hikes through camp fortune to find TEAMS CLUES.
- Kids will receive CAMP passports.
- Teams travel from “country to country” while participating in different challenges.
- Campers will encounter detours and will have to choose between two tasks (roadblocks).
- Different tasks will be performed in each leg of the race.
- Every day you “travel” to a new country by learning about their traditions and playing travel-themed games.
- Participants will have to overcome mental and physical challenges.
- Roadblocks and detours will take the kids on a fun real Amazing Race adventure.
- Campers will create individual and team flags.
- Kids will experience a powerful sense of belonging as they make new friends and connect with their counselors.
- There are multiple team-building games (scavenger hunts and discovering clues together).
- Everyone gets to experience the joy of reaching the Amazing Race carpet with their team.
Camp Fortune will allow us to offer swimming at Meech Lake, Archery, SUP, Aerial Park (Can not guarantee due to COVID-19 But we are hopeful that it will be open summer 2022) and much much more….
5-Day Cost: $379 + HST
5-Day Cost: $429 + HST with bus
4-Day Cost: $309+ HST
4- Day Cost: $349 + HST with bus
Camp Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Summer Dates 2022:
Week 4 – July 19 – July 23
Week 6 – August 2 – August 5 (4-day camp)
Week 10 – August 29 – Sept 2