AMAZING RACE CAMP 2023 – CAMP FORTUNE
Kids will experience a series of challenges based on different geographical locations: 5 days, 5 countries, 5 adventures.
We will have one bus that will bring children from Kanata, with stops in Nepean and Ottawa. Parents have the option of paying for the bus or finding another suitable transportation option. Some may wish to coordinate carpooling with other parents or choose to drop off their children at Camp Fortune themselves.
***NEW THIS YEAR*** super easy to register for the bus this year. When you register for camp, just add your bus (if you need one for your child) and pick the location you need your child to be picked up at. This is done right before you pay at checkout.
We will only be accepting 28 CAMPERS Per Week
All campers must be vaccinated. We will keep everyone posted with Ontario and Quebec’s latest guidelines as they become available.
We will only be accepting 28 CAMPERS per week.
Camp Fortune Amazing Race Camp Details
We have plenty of unique and fun activities lined up for this year’s campers
- Hikes through camp fortune to find TEAMS CLUES.
- ***NEW THIS YEAR*** myCAMPapp to keep the communication flowing all week!
- Kids will receive CAMP passports.
- Teams travel from “country to country” while participating in different challenges.
- Campers will encounter detours and will have to choose between two tasks (roadblocks).
- Different tasks will be performed in each leg of the race.
- Every day you “travel” to a new country by learning about their traditions and playing travel-themed games.
- Participants will have to overcome mental and physical challenges.
- Roadblocks and detours will take the kids on a fun real Amazing Race adventure.
- Campers will create individual and team flags.
- Kids will experience a powerful sense of belonging as they make new friends and connect with their counselors.
- There are multiple team-building games (scavenger hunts and discovering clues together).
- Everyone gets to experience the joy of reaching the Amazing Race carpet with their team.
we are adding even more fun activities for 2023! it will be an epic year!
5-Day Cost: $379 + HST
5-Day Cost: $454 + HST with bus
4-Day Cost: $309+ HST
4- Day Cost: $360 + HST with bus
Camp Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Summer Dates 2023:
Week 4 – July 17 – July 21
Week 6 – August 1 – August 4 (4-day camp)